AW: Question regarding ResFinder

Dear Rolf,

thanks a lot for the clarification.  I've adapted the preliminary Debian packaging to this tag.

Unfortunately I have some further issues:

   1.  There is some missing Perl module:

$ resfinder.pl
Can't locate Try/Tiny/Retry.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Try::Tiny::Retry module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.26.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.26.2 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.26 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.26 /usr/share/perl/5.26 /usr/local/lib/site_perl /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base) at /usr/bin/resfinder.pl line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/resfinder.pl line 9.

     There exists some Debian packaged Retry.pm:
         libfile-flock-retry-perl: /usr/share/perl5/File/Flock/Retry.pm
     No idea whether this will work as well.  Or do we need this one
        https://metacpan.org/pod/Try::Tiny::Retry   ?

  2. You will probably not like to change the file name
       but there is some good advise to not add the programming
       language of some program to the file name.
            https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide#Language_extensions_in_scripts
       One of the reasons given there is very true for your current
       situation where the code is rewritten - at some point in time
       there will be resfinder.py and your users need to learn some new
       name while they most probably do not care at all about programming
       languages.  I'd recommend to at least not use the *.py extension
       in future versions.

   3. In INSTALL_DB you hard code non-annonymous cloning from a git
        repository.  I've added a patch
            https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/resfinder/blob/master/debian/patches/anonymous_cloning_db.patch
        to enable any user cloning the database.