Re: Request for review: minimac4 and libstatgen

Hi Dylan,

On Sat, Jun 09, 2018 at 04:27:39PM +0200, Dylan Aïssi wrote:
> I finished packages for minimac4 and one of its dependency libstatgen.
>
> Could I have a review of them before to upload to NEW?
> Especially for libstatgen, because the upstream makefile does not
> generate a shared library, so it is the first time that I have to
> manually generate a shared library and deal with SONAME. I did them
> directly into the rule file instead to patch makefile because upstream
> makefiles are quite complex and I don't want to heavy touch them. Of
> course, I will ask to upstream to update their makefiles to provide a
> shared library.

I think that's fine.  If I "invent" some soversion I also choose '0' and
you did a good job to add a symbols file.  Usually I'm a bit sloppy here
but specifically if upstream does not care about ABI a symbols file
helps to make us aware of any changes.

Both are uploaded to new now.

Thanks for your work on this