Re: It is not trivial to find the Debian Med Policy

Hi Andreas,

On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 at 17:16 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Liubov,

On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 03:00:20PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> Updating links on Debian Med Wiki pages would be very useful, especially
> for navigating newbies like me :-) It is a page from which the Debian Med
> Policy can easily be found. At the moment almost all links refer to
> non-existing pages on Alioth.

Grrr, Alioth was shut down yesterday - thus the redirect stops working.

I never ever subscribed to the theory that a Wiki is always up to date
since its a Wiki.  In fact its as outdated as any other web technique.
Thus I took the chance to update old and **very** old stuff.  Please
have another look whether it is now easier to find what you are looking
for.

Thanks a lot! Now it is much easier to found the Policy and not only it :-)

Thanks a lot for bringing this up.  It is very appreciated.  Way better
than just leaving the page with keeping in mind that there is a lot of
outdated stuff and say nothing.

Thanks again! I did not want to be officious or something. Of course, it is not the only way to find the Policy as through Wiki pages, but the simplest when surfing the internet.

With regards,
Liubov