Re: Debian-Med packaging of EMMAX

Hi Tony,

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 12:05:29PM +0100, Tony Travis wrote:
> Hi, Hyun Min Kangi.
>
> I've been using EMMAX to teach GWAS under Bio-Linux, which includes
> software packaged by the Debian-Med team. At present, we have to
> download the software from your website and install it during our
> training sessions. This works, but it would be a lot easier if we could
> just install it as a package. Please let us know if you are willing to
> allow EMMAX to be packaged by Debian-Med?

Thanks a lot for this.  I've added this to our software liberation
wiki page:

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/SoftwareLiberation

Everybody is invited to ping upstream authors of other software or
refresh the ping to those we just pinged.  The more people are showing
interest the more convincing we might be.

Thank you