Re: python-typing-extensions_3.6.6-2_source.changes REJECTED

Dear Debian Developer friends,

I hereby promise to finish my DD application during the upcoming sprint. In the meantime, could a DD run the following command so I may upload updates to this package?

dcut dm --uid 724D609337113C710550D7473C26763F6C67E6E2 --allow python-typing-extensions

Thanks!

În mar., 18 dec. 2018 la 12:10, Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> a scris:

ACL dm: not allowed to upload source package 'python-typing-extensions'

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.

--
Michael R. Crusoe
Co-founder & Lead, Common Workflow Language project