De : Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>
Envoyé : mercredi 12 décembre 2018 22:10:01
À : debian-med@lists.debian.org
Objet : Re: OMICtools of any use?

Hi Carnë,

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 04:49:36PM +0000, Carnë Draug wrote:
> I was trying to check some of the OMICS ids in debian-med packages but
> seems that one can no longer access the information on their site
> without an account.  Example, its page for imagej
>
>     https://omictools.com/imagej-tool
>
> Just leads to a page forcing me to subscribe or sign in.
>
> Since the data is not freely available, I'm questioning if this is
> even something time should be spent on.

I've checked some of the links we are providing on our tasks
pages:

    https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio  and
    https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/imaging

The example imagej has the link:

    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=\site%3Aomictools.com+OMICS_13947

(which is admittedly hackish) but leads to

    https://omictools.com/imagej-tool

(the URL you provided above) and it works perfectly for me.