Renamed repository gcsa to gcsa2 - general recommendation for creating repositories

Hi Michael,

by chance I realised that you have created a repository named gcsa to
package gcsa2.  The fact that d/control advertises the Vcs URLs as gcsa2
convinced me that it would be sensible to rename the repository which
I just did (please adapt your local clone).

As a general note to avoid this kind of issues (where the repository is
different than the source package name) I can only repeat my
advertisement of

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/blob/master/inject-into-salsa-git

Just use it, please.  It prevents everybody from manual work and it does
things right (provided you set Vcs-Fields correctly).  If you have
questions how to use or if you might find a problem please talk to me.

Enjoy