Re: Please consider a free license for tRNAscan-SE

Hi, all
There's still a problem with the bundled src/dbmalloc.h. I had emailed about this before--the summary is that I had tracked down the author of this file and he agreed to distribute it under the MIT license.

I had forwarded the correspondence with to you privately (since I don't think he wanted his email address revealed in public), so it would be best if you could update the license terms in that file's header as well when you make your next release.

If you need me to resend my previous message, please let me know.

Thanks and regards
Afif