Re: many packages automremoval due to GCC 8

On 07/23/2018 11:57 AM, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 09:10:02AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
>> with a quick look, it seems that several packages are impacted by
>> new/removed symbols with gcc8
> Please provide some examples.
I refer for example to this bug [0]. I do not maintain the package, but
as many debianmed packages seems to be broken by gcc-8 , I wanted to see
what is the reason.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=897780

--
Olivier Sallou
Univ Rennes, Inria, CNRS, IRISA

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438