Re: omegaMap

Hi again,

I had a very quick look at the download page[1].  I realised that the
zip archive containing the source code does not contain a version number
in the file name.  For users of omegaMap (not only for Debian users) it
would be interesting to know what software version is actually
downloaded and whether there might be a new version available.  For
Debian this information is even grabbed automatically so there will be a
flag set once there might be a new version released.  Thus it would help
in general and for Debian in special if you would consider a download
file name of for instance omagaMap-0.5.zip (assuming that the current
version number is 0.5).

Kind regards and thanks for considering

       Andreas.

[1] http://www.danielwilson.me.uk/omegaMap/sourcecode.html