Re: javascript included in javadocs with jdk 10

Hi Carnë,

Le 20/06/2018 à 14:54, Carnë Draug a écrit :

> I'm trying to prepare a new release of imagej [1].  When building in
> sid with openjdk-10 the java-doc packages includes jquery, jquery-ui,
> jszip, and jszip-utils.  I'm guessing this should be using the system
> versions of those javascript libraries.  Even lintian says so.
>
> How can I fix this?

You can't, and IMHO this Lintian warning should be ignored as far as
javadocs are concerned. The javadoc isn't bound to the system it was
produced on, it can be zipped and exported to another system.

That's why the javadoc tool can't be patched to replace its copy of
jquery with a symlink to the script provided by the Debian jquery
package. This would render the javadoc produced non exportable.

Emmanuel Bourg