Debian Med team policy moved to Salsa pages

Hi,

I have moved the Debian Med team policy document to Salsa pages:

   https://med-team.pages.debian.net/policy/

Since Gitlab pages are not available for subgroups I needed to move
it to the base dir where all packages reside.  You can find the
policy source code now here:

   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/policy/

The fact that the Salsa page is now saving us from making the policy
vanish is no excuse for everybody to clone the repository and enhance
the text which definitely deserves enhancement.

@Michael:  When moving the repository around I found your old attempt to
rewrite the policy in rst.  I merged that document in and renamed it to
make sure there will be no conflict with the resulting html output.

We definitely need to find a better solution than what we have now and
I'd be happy about any enhancement.