Re: scoary Re: spread-phy missing, was Re: pynast did not migrate to salsa?

On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 09:47:53PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 06:56:46PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > The task page presented an unfit URL for scoary and also for the package
> > right above it - is this possibly because these are "yellow" packages that
> > are yet not in the distribution?
>
> Ups, all "yellow" Git URL's are broken.  I need to check this.

Fixed[1].  It was a bug in the machine readable gatherer that was rewritten
for salsa.

Please keep on with your QA checks which are really valuable

      Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/website/commit/22d8aac9c8c069d69803578e15d6edabf4cb4603