From: Andreas Tille [andreas@an3as.eu]
Sent: 27 March 2018 08:08
To: debian-med@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian has RRID SCR_006638

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 11:49:19PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> I just tripped over
> https://scicrunch.org/scicrunch/Resources/search?q=SCR_006638&l=SCR_006638
> and, well, we should probably start adding that reference on our web site
> and papers.

Cool!  Thanks for the pointer.

For me this once more makes it evident that we need somebody who will
care somehow for "public relations" spreading these nice things to the
world (outside the limited circle of the readers of this list).
Informations like this, our Sprint, may be new packages we added last
month or so should be made public more visibly.   And no, I'm NOT that
person who is doing this.  I have lots of technical stuff on my desk
but obviously we urgently need somebody who does this.  Volunteers?