My report from Debian Med sprint

Hi,

as usual the Debian Med sprint[1] was happening at beginning of the year.
This year we met in Barcelona.  As usual the sprint was quite
productive.  The Salsa migration (basically done by Sascha Steinbiss)
needed some extra care for some issues which distracted a bit from the
actual packaging work.

My personal report can be found as usual in the Wiki[2] - here is a copy
of my activities:

 1. Migration to Salsa of some Debian-Med relevant packages of DebiChem
    team
 2. Introduce Fabien Pichon into script to obtain package metadata
 3. Uploads
     * sponsored libbpp* and bppsuite
     * updated bedtools
     * updated python-cutadapt (+ depencency python-xopen)
     * updated diamond-aligner
     * updated examl
     * sponsored galaxy-lib to new
     * updated hilive
     * updated libsbml (#890089)
     * fix bio-travis (#890096)
     * fix kalign (#890256)
 4. Start script to read machine readable data from salsa
    (finalised past sprint[3])
 5. Mentoring Cédric Lood at the example of packages bandage and porechop
    (both need more work)
 6. Fixed and uploaded rejected packages:
     * python-bd2k
     * nanook
     * obitools
     * r-cran-rmarkdown
 7. Assemble list of missings in Debian compared to Bio-Linux
    (some missings were uploaded past sprint)
 8. Moved team policy to Git

The sprint was happening in a nice atmosphere - here are some images
from the attendees[4], barcelona and my trip to other Debian friends
afterwards.

Kind regards and thanks for supporting Debian Med sprints

      Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2018/DebianMed2018
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2018/DebianMed2018#line-130
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/website/blob/master/misc/machine_readable/fetch-machine-readable_salsa.py