Please provide a (preferably free) license for emmax source code

Hi,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team which is a group inside
Debian with the objective to package free software in medicine and life
sciences for official Debian.  Here you can see a list of software[1]
what we packaged for bioinformatics which is available for Debian and all
its derivatives (like Ubuntu and BioLinux for instance).

A BioLinux developer approached me to package emmax[2] and we have even
some packaging code prepared[3].  The only missing thing is a proper
license for emmax since without a license we are not allowed to
distribute your code.  It would be really great if you could add a
license - preferably something like GPL or BSD license.  Feel free to
discuss the license choice with us.

Thanks a lot for considering

       Andreas.

[1] https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio