Re: Migration to salsa

Hi Ghislain,

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:00:00AM +0000, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> Are there any plans to migrate the team to salsa? What are the
> blockers, if any?

There are no known blockers.  I have migrated every package from SVN to
Git so things could be moved in one rush.  Some infrastructure things
like policy, example packaging and such stuff are remaining in SVN for
the moment but that's probably no big deal to do manually.

The migration is somehow on the list of tasks for the Debian Med sprint.
If there is any volunteer to do this before - please, pretty please go
for it.  I'd be happy about any task that's taken by somebody else.