[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Hotel for Debian Med Sprint

Hi Steffen,

I just need to call in tomorrow morning again for special conditions for
us as a group. If you cannot wait then book tonight, otherwise I propose
you wait for the official green light tomorrow. I'll then also update the website.

Great, I will wait — thanks for taking care of this!


Reply to: