Re: A common group on salsa.debian.org for R packages ?

Le Sun, Jan 07, 2018 at 05:26:34PM +0100, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :

> Once you have done that, please do not forget to update the alioth rewrite map
> with the new location for R packages:
>
>  https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter/blob/master/definitions/debian-science.conf

Thanks, I think that I am done now.  After deriving a list of packages
from the current ones listed in the Alioth redirector, I have:

 - Imported the projects from the science-team group, using Mehdi's
   helper scripts.

for pack in $(cat /home/charles/rpacks) ; do ./import.sh https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/$pack r-pkg-team ;done

 - Deleted the originals.

for pack in $(cat /home/charles/rpacks) ; do curl -X DELETE --header "Private-Token: $(cat ~/gitlabtoken.txt)" https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/science-team%2F$pack ;done

  - Notified the redirector admins, who merged the pull request within 2
    minutes

https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter/merge_requests/36

 - Set commit emails

for pack in $(cat /home/charles/rpacks) ; do ./emails_on_push.sh $pack ;done

 - Given Developer access to all members of the Debian and science-team groups
   (technically, this is still running).

for gid in 2 2136 ; do for pack in $(cat /home/charles/rpacks) ; do curl -X POST --header "Private-Token: $(cat ~/gitlabtoken.txt)" "https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/r-pkg-team%2F$pack/share?group_id=$gid&group_access=30"; ; done ; done

I have also renamed the r-base project "r-base-backports" and set its
default branch to debian/jessie-backports, and deleted the
r-base.deletemeIn2017 repository.

And now, I am going to bed :)

Have a nice day,

Charles