Re: Please clarify license of LAMARC

Andreas --

> I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team which is a group inside
> Debian with the objective to package all free software that is relevant
> in medicine and life sciences.

The primary owner is Mary Kuhner, and she and Jon Yamato will
undoubtedly respond and clarify this.  It is possible that the
order of licensees in the second form of the copyright line
is alphabetical, but anyway, I yield up my license rights to
Mary.

Joe
----
Joe Felsenstein         joe@gs.washington.edu