Re: Review, please ! e: [med-svn] [rapmap] branch upstream updated (5fb69ea -> b8057c0)

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 04:17:37PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:

> I admit my motivation was mostly to make yet another "New Version
> Available" button on our tasks page go away ... and add another link to
> the registries.

That's a perfectly valid motivation and pushes me from time to time to
work down this list of yellow buttons (if we do not have some R
migration or lots of open bugs).  Everybody should just pick from our
tasks page some interesting target.  In most cases such upgrades are
really straigthforward.

> Of course I agree with the test scripts. I truly believe though that we
> need to think more about how to perform this testing on a workflow level.

+1