Re: Participation to Debian Med

Hi Andreas,

> I also changed the month to July - there is no need to wait until
August will start (and I promise I will not stop with the mentoring at
end of July ;-) ).

Thanks, actually I wasn't available in July, that is why I had put a starting date in August - no worries, I've changed it back :)

> I'm hoping that the docs are sufficiently helpful and have no idea what
additional pointers would be needed.  Its better if you ask immediately
if you somehow feel struck. Happy to do the mentoring

Great, you will hear from me then !

Best,
Cedric