References to registries on task pages - how?

Hi Andreas,

you may have seen me and Dylan (!) add references to software registries
for computational biology. I admit to have lost oversight a bit which
packages already have these references and which should still be
annotated. So, to
 - help myself but also to
 - promote the effort a bit more and
 - help the communication with the registries to offer links back to our
package tracker (OMICtools does this already)
the references to registries should be visible on our task pages. Could
you please help me with directions where I need to look for bits and
pieces to change? Is this all going through the UDD?

Many thanks and best regards from the ISMB in Prague

Steffen