Re: Help needed for tn-seqexplorer Java package

Hi Olivier,

On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 11:46:51AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> > $ tn-seqexplorer
> > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at sun.awt.SunToolkit.getImageFromHash(SunToolkit.java:725)
> >         at sun.awt.SunToolkit.getImage(SunToolkit.java:759)
> >         at GUI.LegalDisclaimer.<init>(LegalDisclaimer.java:24)
> >         at essgenes.Main.main(Main.java:43)
>
> It seems it does not find in jar file the file
> /resources/legaldisplaimer.png
>
> A resource file has not been included in the jar file. You can check
> with jar -tf yourjarfile to see if it is present (but I don't think so
> as I see no resource not png file in src)
> As it is an icon, you could simply comment line 24 of
> src/GUI/LegalDisplaimer.java, line 24 to fix the issue

Hmmm, I think I've got it wrong.  The needed files are now inside the
upstream tarball (+Git archive) and I installed the files into the
package and fixed the explicite PATH.  However, you said the resources
need to be inside the JAR and I have no idea how to approach this by
using jh_build.

Any idea how to include the resources into the JAR instead just into
the file system?