Re: CI for mapdamage (Was: Outreachy 2017 (Round 14))

Hi Nadiya,

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 06:36:41PM -0700, Nadiya Sitdykova wrote:
> I uncommented all tests in run-unit-test and now they work perfectly fine
> so I closed the bug #848326 inside changelog
> Also I added some info to README.test, which I think could be useful for
> users

Thanks for your fine work.  I've uploaded the package and opened a bug
against release.debian.org to unblock the testing migration to make sure
users of next stable release will profit from these changes.

I'm really happy that we have spotted and fixed a package that was
basically non-functional before.