Re: [MoM] deepnano getting info from maintainer

Hi Çağrı,

On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 02:41:18PM +0300, Çağrı ULAŞ wrote:
> I change watchdog with python-watchdog and try
>
> deepnano_basecall_no_metrichor --watch <directory name>
>
> I couldn't understand what it's doing exactly.
>
> $ deepnano_basecall_no_metrichor --watch .
> done
> done
> Watch dir: .
> Starting Observerer
>
> But it's not run while python-watchdog not installed. So I switched them.

OK, thanks for checking.  Since it is used for a certain functionality
I upgraded from Suggests to Recommends and uploaded the package.  So
now its just waiting whether ftpmaster has some comments and than the
package can migrate to the Debian archive.

Thanks for your (and Afif's) work on this