Re: Please consider a more convenient versioning of your download tarball

Hi Andreas,
Thanks for your intervention on this issue. Sorry for not having taken
part of this discussion, I was too busy this week.
So, Brian should change the versioning for the next version of beagle.

As I have done some modifications of debian/*, currently not committed
(it is bad :-) for the current version, I will upload this version
(with my current workaround for the versioning) to experimental.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Dylan