Re: Second Conference of Research Software Engineers: Sep 07-08, 2017

Sorry, I can't make it - but my postgraduate degree was
entirely due to free softwara (aka debian)
so you have my best wishes for the proceedings.

Regards,

Adam Bogacki,
adam.bogacki@clear.net.nz

----- Original Message Follows -----
> Hello all,
>
> As you all probably know, there is a huge need for
> sustainable community maintenance of research software;
> and I think Debian is the logical foundation for such
> efforts due to its distributed nature and extensive
> technical & social infrastructure**
>
> To help make this a reality I urge any Debian contributor
> who cares about science to participate in this year's
> Conference of Research Software Engineers:
>
> http://www.rse.ac.uk/conf2017.html
>
> Last year's program:
> http://www.rse.ac.uk/conf2016_programme
>
> ** and shadow infrastructure!
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Michael R. Crusoe
> Community Engineer & Co-founder
> Common Workflow Language project
> <http://www.commonwl.org/>
> https://impactstory.org/u/0000-0002-2961-9670
> michael.crusoe@gmail.com +1 480 627 9108
> +32 2 808 25 58

Adam Bogacki

adam.bogacki@clear.net.nz

pub  2048R/E4E5BF4C [expires: 2016/04/22]
     3863 A27B CB01 E57F C49A 2B57 A9E4 C5E7 E4E5 B4FC