Re: Salmon

Hi Gert,

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:44:18AM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> since in the build-tree there is also a version 0.8, and I had to give
> up fixing that version - there was some include "FrugalBooMap.hpp"
> missing, I've fixed the RC bug in an new branch: "version-7.2".

At first thanks a lot for fixing this.  I once injected version 0.8.0
where I ended up with

  /usr/bin/cc  -g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/salmon-0.8.0+ds1=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DCHECK_FUNCTION_EXISTS=pthread_
create  -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now  CMakeFiles/cmTC_de0fb.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o  -o cmTC_de0fb -rdynamic -lpthreads
  /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads

I assume that would be easy to fix but got not help so far.  I found
some hint in the web to add

find_package(Threads)

but I either did it on the wrong place or it does not help.

I'd love if we could at least upload this version which is currently
also superseeded by version 0.9.1.  It would be even better but after I
gave it a try and tried to fight through the hell of patches I gave up
since I did not even managed to get the cmake configure step successful.
Do you have any idea how to fix the pthreads issue and then we could
apply your patch to 0.8.0 (if needed)?