Re: Sprint-derived paper now out:

Nice!

I think we should refresh our blog (which did not received any
news since three years ... :-( )

   https://debianmed.blogspot.de/

Also Debian Publicity should get this message.  I think by all good
work Debian Med is doing we are not doing good from the publicity
side.  Volunteers to fix this more than welcome.