Re: [Outreachy] Hi all!

Dear all!

Another fast update regarding my latest efforts to start with testing debian packages:)

As i mentioned in my last email , i successfully managed to build the above mentioned packages from source (i.e tophat, bwa) and produce the desired *.deb file.

However , i still fail to have a *\debian\tests directory inside either of these packages.

After some online research , i believe the problem is the fact that i am running a linux machine and my /etc/apt/sources.list does not have a deb-src repository.
I did try to add such a repository , but i had problems with the keys validation.

I will continue my research, however if anyone knows some helpful tutorial on how to properly setup a debian repository in LInux mint,
 or has any other idea of what the problem might be it will be really helpful!! (Maybe it means that i should run sbuild after all?)

Thank you all again
Kate