Re: Packaging BLAT for Debian

Andreas: If clustal, cufflinks, phylip, paml and many other
bioinformatics packages are just fine in the non-free repo, couldn't
we do the same with blat?

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/non-free/c/
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/non-free/e/
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/non-free/p/