Download location of mauve and the accoding libraries vanished from sourceforge

Hi Aaron,

I tried to upload a new Debian package of libGenome for some Debian
internal reasons and when doing so I tried to verify whether there might
be code updates.  I need to admit that I did not found the source code
of Mauve and all the according libraries any more.  The code used to be
maintained in SourceForge SVN but it vanished there and I can not find
any trace of it any more.