Re: please upload new imagej version

On 26/09/17 19:15, Carnë Draug wrote:
Could you please make a new release of the imagej package?  I have
updated to the new upstream release, dropped all the patches that
upstream has now applied, and fixed a new bug that prevents updating
in testing.  Should only need to be built, git tagged, and uploaded.

One thing I was unsure was about dropping the dfsg suffix on the
version number.  Upstream now no longer includes the files that were
being excluded.  The only repackaging done is that the conversion of
upstream zip into a tar.gz which is done by gbp-import-orig.

You might also find the patches here useful: https://list.nih.gov/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=IMAGEJ;89e22b5c.1709

These make imagej work with Java 9, at the expense of dropping Java 5 support (so no big loss!).

That might be all that's needed for Java 9 support, though I'll be doing more testing over the next few weeks to identify any other potential issues.

Regards,
Roger