Re: Next Debian Med Sprint?

On 22.09.17 08:46, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> On 09/21/2017 07:08 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> On 21.09.17 09:27, Andreas Tille wrote:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> I have not yet heard about any volunteer to organise the next Debian Med
>>> Sprint.  Is there anybody who would like to organise our next meeting?
>> Marseille was once offered to us but did not yet get an answer - had asked
>> while our target was traveling. Thank you for the reminder, I will ask
>> again.
> You have a contact to organize sprint there?

The offer was communicated to me to have been made at a bio.tools
Hackathon at which I myself was not participating but a series of other
regular Debian Med Sprint attendees were, so, well, should clarify over
the next days.

> I heard you with OmicTools
> company to be present at our sprint?

Please ... any names on public mailing lists, of companies in particular,
if possible let come from those
individuals themselves. I had invited them, don't know no more. Don't
even know where the Sprint is gonna be, yet ;)

Best,

Steffen