Re: Issue with new version of Bowtie

Hi Fabian,

On Tue, Sep 05, 2017 at 02:35:34PM +0200, Fabian Klötzl wrote:
> On 05.09.2017 09:56, Fabian Klötzl wrote:
> > I will setup a proper sid chroot and ping you again, when I have
> > committed a patch.
>
> Done and done.

:-)
Thanks a lot.

> Compiles fine now, but the tests hit the known issue on
> example 5‽

Hmmmm, something is really wrong here.  When the test fails I simply try
a manual call inside the pbuilder chroot:

/build/bowtie-1.2.1.1+dfsg# ./bowtie -a -v 2 e_coli --suppress 1,5,6,7 -c ATGCATCATGCGCCAT
Segmentation fault

I intended to open an issue on Github but when doing so I wanted to leave
a proof that we are using the latest upstream version:

/build/bowtie-1.2.1.1+dfsg# ./bowtie -v
Segmentation fault

Hups, I think something is wrong at our side and the build has a problem.

Has anybody some spare cylces to track this down?