Re: [MoM] bandage

Hi Andreas,

> MoM is about directing you quickly to the fine manuals and nobody will
> blame you about trivial questions which frequently are not that tivial.
> I'd like to smoothen your entry and shorten the time you need to dig
> for proper information.

You are right of course, the debian project has an insane amount of documentation and I keep being sidetracked when reading it :)

> When I checked it out I have not yet seen any debian/ directory.

I have pushed a few commits just now, if you wanna have a look and will file a new ITP later today. As guideline, I am following very closely the Debian Med policy, as well as the guide for new maintainers.

Thank you for your time,

Cedric