Re: [Help] Failed to upgrade bcftools to version 1.5

On 24 July 2017 at 06:12, Afif Elghraoui <afif@debian.org> wrote:
> I was under the impression that htslib 1.5, required for bcftools 1.5,
> has a soname bump. There is no pysam release yet to wrap htslib 1.5, so
> I think upgrading bcftools/samtools/htslib right now to 1.5 will just
> make it impossible to use pysam until a new release comes out, right?

Also, the htslib 1.4.1 is almost complete at 85%.
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-htslib.html
I think it would be better to finish that transition before starting
another one, otherwise some packages may get auto-removed from
testing.