ISMB 2017 abstract

Hello,

is anyone already preparing a poster for the ISMB that shows Debian?
There have been tons of infrastructure posters at last year's ECCB that
got me disappointed that we were not somehow present. I know, we wanted
to have a booth for quite a while but never got around organizing it.

I have now crafted something that resembles an abstract on
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LKBrAF1B2jmH2JhuTL1skCj5IRAzPEMe-ATgZyKXj5Q/edit?usp=sharing
with "Contributors to the Debian Med Blend" as the author - the ISMB
formalities only allow one author per poster which may need to be my
personal name but the real poster will not feature me but only this list.

The deadline for the poster is today and I want to avoid some 50 Euros
penalty for a late poster. Since not too much harm will be done with
whatever I submit, I just hope for some basic OK for what I write and we
can then improve on that until late July when the conference happens.

There is the BOSC preconference but I have not yet heard about a
Codefest this year. Any news from anyone? We'd need to get this going
since otherwise everyone has their plane tickets booked.

Best,

Steffen