Re: [MoM] QuPath (Was: contribution to Med-debian)

Hello Andreas,

I built the package without errors, How can I test it?

Also, I've created a git directory, which files to push?

Thanks &Regards,
Nada

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 8:54 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Nada,

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 10:14:27AM -0700, Nada Gh wrote:
> So, I will use alioth only to upload .deb file?

No.  Only Debian Developers are permitted to upload .deb files.  Alioth
is hosting git.debian.org.  Please read the Debian Med policy how to
push git repositories of your packaging to this host.

> I downloaded the templates and updated them with the minimum requirements.
> When I build the source package using (debuild -us -uc), I had the
> following error in changelog:
> " --DMPT<debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org>`date -R`
> dpkg-buildpackage: warning:     debian/changelog(l6): found end of file
> where expected more change data or trailer
> "
> What that means?

Just take your favourite editor and replace the string `date -R` by the
output of this command on the command line.

Feel free to have a look into any random git repository of any package
to see other examples how a debian/changelog file should look like.