Re: [MoM] QuPath (Was: contribution to Med-debian)

Hi Andreas,

I created an account in alioth.
As for ssh, I followed the steps provided in https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH
When I ssh alioth.debian.org, I got a 'permission denied(publikey' error.
Any suggestion how to solve it?

Regards,
Nada

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Nada,

(please stick to Debian Med list)

On Sun, May 07, 2017 at 09:31:28AM +0300, Nada Gh wrote:
> Thanks Andreas.
> Yes, I created an account on alioth :)

Make sure you will be able to `ssh alioth.debian.org`

> What is the next step?

Apply ro be added to Debian Med team (link at end of members list) or
tell me your login name (please note that "-guest" is appended to the
name)

Than follow the advise in Debian Med policy using the debian dir
template.

Hope this helps