Re: Please consider free license for segemehl

Hi again,

I'd like to refresh my question about a free license for segemehl.
While the current release cycle for Debian 9 Stretch is closed it might
be interesting to integrate segemehl into the next stable Debian
release.  I guess you remember the well thought arguments from other
scientists for free source code but if you want I could assemble these
again for your kind reconsidering.