Re: Missing source for modhmm

Hi,
The DNS domain modhmm.org has been canceled.

Håkan Viklund quit 2009 so I instead asked his supervisor Arne Elofsson.
He thought the latest version of modhmm can be found here:

https://github.com/ElofssonLab/TOPCONS2/tree/master/topcons2_webserver/predictors/source/modhmm

I also see there is some source code here (from 2009):
https://sourceforge.net/projects/modhmm/files/modhmm/1.1.0/

Best regards,
Erik Sjölund