Sponsored upload: odil 0.8.0-1

Dear all,
I've updated the Git repository of Odil to the latest upstream version
(0.8.0). Modulo my question below, could I get a sponsored upload?

This version adds (among other things) Python 3 wrappers: even though
Lintian passes on both stretch and sid, could I get your advice if the
way I build the Python packages is correct (one build directory for
non-python, one build directory for each Python version, heavily
inspired by similar packages in the archive)?

Cheers,
--
Julien