Re: outreachy project: Debian Med

Hi Rafiya,

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:48:34PM +0000, Rafiya Javed wrote:
> Thanks for your response! I read through the Med Group Policy and MoM
> documents.
>
> I'm still a bit confused about where I should go about adding tests to the
> package as per the bug that I chose, and submitting them. Should I ask
> through the MoM list serv?
>
> ( Before seeing the documents you linked above, I had downloaded the source
> of the package ProDa and created a folder called Debian/Tests/Control as
> per some Debian documentation. Reading the Med Group Policy document, it
> seems like that's not how I am supposed to do it?)

You can do

    debcheckout -u <your_user_name_on_alioth> proda

than you really add debian/tests/control (please mind the lower case
spelling which is relevant on Linux systems).  Once you have added it
you can commit and push to let me have a look.

Feel free to keep on asking if this hint might not be sufficient.