Re: Outreachy 2017 (Round 14)

Hello All,

I made a testsuite for bug number #848329 . I look at program's website and there is no documentation so i made a simple test by looking examples. Now what should i do to commit code to you ? Thanks for help.

Regards

Büşra Selin Pekişçi

Hello Again,

I pick this bug in a random way and did not see somebody working on it sorry. So i can take another bug :) I am reading the policy and keep in touch with Canberk .He mentioned me about alioth and packaging basics will help me on the progress.  Thanks for help

Regards

Hi Nadiya,

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 05:37:58PM -0700, Nadiya Sitdykova wrote:
> I've already been working on this bug for some time. Maybe it's ok if we
> both will work on it, but I decided just to notify if it's not ok.

Good point.   I forgot to check the numbers.  I guess its better if
everybody picks its own task since I do not see big potential for
sharing the worki in these issues.

Nadiya, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask here.