Re: FreeMedForms information: violation of the GPLv3

Hello all of you,

I really disapprove the previous mail and its content.

And, most of all, I dislike repeating myself.

> "Next week, FreeMedForms and FreeDiams MacOsX builds then April: Linux.
> Source available for approved devs only till end of this process." 12:47
> PM - 28 Feb 2017

Code source is still not releasable for Debian as I did not already have
the time to check the package build process using the .deb scripts.

So **wait** or join the community. Code source will be available when
**all** the code will be fully stable.

Thanks for your patience and my friendly apologises for this annoying
discussion.

Eric