Re: Orthanc for digital pathology

Hello Andreas,

Thanks to Thorsten, the "orthanc-wsi" package finally made its way to the Debian repositories this morning.

I have just updated the package to the latest upstream release (0.4):
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/orthanc-wsi.git/

Please would kindly upload the changes? Many thanks in advance!

Warm Regards,
Sébastien-