Re: Please consider a more convenient versioning of your download tarball

Hi again,

I wonder if you understood the hint I've recently sent you.  At least
the fact that you released a new version tarball with the same version
scheme which diverges from every project I've seen before makes me think
that you did not noticed my mail.  Or may be its since I just forgot to
point you to some expert tips for version numbering given here:

   https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide#Releases_and_Versions

Please be so kind to switch to a sortable versioning scheme either for
your next release or rename it right now.  Your users will be thankful
to you.

Thanks for considering

      Andreas.