Re: paragraph for DPN and/or blogpost about the sprint

Hi Laura,

On Wed, Feb 01, 2017 at 06:29:58PM +0100, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> (Please CC me or -publicity, since I'm not subscribed)
>
> I just noticed that you sprinted last January in Bucharest.

Cool.  Its great to have a living publicity team, noticing the thing
that are happening.  Most probably it would be better if we would
actively approach you and I try to remind this in future.

> ---
> Bucharest, Romania.
> They had a productive time dominated by bug fixing and upgrading
> packages for the stretch release as well as writing or fixing
> autopkgtests for Debian Med packages. More details and personal
> reports in their
> wiki page</a>.
> ---

I think this is a pretty nice summary.

> May somebody of the team ack it, so we can include it in the next
> issue of DPN? (we're almost closing the edition, planning to publish
> this week. Sorry for the hurry!).
>
> OTOH, with no hurry, if you want to publish a report from the team,
> feel free to use bits.debian.org (details in
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/bits.debian.org ). And if you
> have any photo to include, the better!

We are a bit bad in this aspect.  I have just some tourst like photos
from Bucarest with snow ...

> ("DPN paragraph now *and* article in bits.debian.org later" is
> possible, no need to choose among them).

I'd be happy if DPN paragraph as suggested will be published - lets see
if we manage bits.debian.org later.

Thanks a lot for your work